Monday, September 10, 2012

YEAST, WE HAVE YEAST!!

And we have a flareup already......hyenna like hysterical laughter and sleep schedule is all out of whack already!  Kale slept about 3 hours last night which resulted in him sleeping the day away at school today.  He was perky all night tonight....to the normal eye.  However, Kale's perky hyenna laugh appeared and I say......OH NO when I hear that laugh!  It means the yeast beast is back.  Yep, I called it a beast because that's what it is!  Yeast has always been our enemy in this house when it comes to Kale.  We were prepared for this flareup because Mary had warned me that with this protocol (like everything else we have done), it stirs up the yeast!!!  The good news???  He has pooped EVERY night since we started the protocol and is drinking a lot of propel....both of which are good because we need those elimination pathways working at 150%. 

On a bright note.....literally....I got a note from Kale's aide today that said he requested  a hotdog and cracker today, verbally, clear as day.  He also said papa tonight clear as day.  So....that's our good news of the day!  We are still only on the 4 remedies so far but Kale is continuing to drink them with no issues!

Pray for sleep tonight......I am old and I am tired!!  xo

No comments:

Post a Comment