Tuesday, November 13, 2012

PHASE TWO, WEEK ONE

Kale has been on phase two remedies for 6 days now.  I started with only the emotional supports.  There are 4 that are supporting him through this phase of the protocol.  He has 3 drainers that will work to continue to open up the pathways so the toxins can release from his organs and get OUT of his body. 
I started with one drainer last night, that targets his kidneys.  I only put two drops of the remedy on his wrists.  He also started a new supplement that will help him to sleep better (hoping!!).  He slept 8 hours and woke up fine.  By 7:15 am he was hitting himself (no hitting throughout the entire weekend on only the emotional supports), hitting me and then crying a cry that I have never heard before.  I picked him up to stop the hitting, held him tight and he held me tighter.  He actually clung to me for minutes on end as he sobbed.  It was horrifying as a mom because I know he was scared of how he was feeling, he had never cried that hard before and has never clung to me that hard or long before.  Mary had said that this specific remedy could bring on fear.  As his body awakens and the toxins come out, my son could experience fear.  To my knowledge, he has never experienced this emotion before...not that I could ever tell.  He could not get on the bus this morning.  He requested a bath but we had to get Jaden to school.  So, we dropped J off at school and returned home.  I called my dad and he jumped in his truck to come over and help.  Kale LOVES his papa.  Actually, he is a bit obsessed with his PAPA.  PAPA can do no wrong in Kale's eyes.  He actually makes everything a bit better....Kale took a bath and when he got out, PAPA was here!  Kale laid in bed with PAPA and calmed down.  PAPA spent a few hours with Kale.  Grama came over after work to check on him as well.  This child is so loved and supported by sooooo many!  We are so fortunate.....we could not do it without them!  Nope.....not ever!!  Grama also laid with him for awhile, staring at his big brown eyes all the while.....worrying.  Worrying if we are doing the right thing but knowing that we are.  Focusing on what the next 10 months may bring us, hoping for what the next 10 months will bring us.  We are seeing little things already.  We have all experienced different looks from Kale...like he is really seeing us.  He is noticing details that he had not paid any attention to before.  He says "bye" to his caring bus driver and monitor (our beloved Ms. Beth!!) without being prompted for the first time. 

This afternoon, I gave him his emotional support remedies, burbur to support his emotional instability, and two more drops on his wrist of the kidney detox (at 6:30 pm)....along with his George's Aloe Vera Juice.  By 8:30 pm, Kale had a bath and red dots were already noticeable on his cheeks and his nose.  Not again.....detox is happening so fast.  TWO little dots of liquid could produce a reaction this quickly.  I gave him his new sleep supp (just half a capsule) and he was out by 8:45 pm.  Detoxing burns energy all day long!  So, he is exhausted much of the day.  He was so tired tonight, his little body couldn't stay up a minute longer.  I have been watching him very closely.  We have had many moments of clarity, he and I.  He is seeking me out more throughout the day to just give me a hug.  These moments are getting me through the hard moments.  It is hard to put my son through this detox process.  It is hard to put myself through this process!  BUT I know that this is the right journey for us right now.  And that was just week one of phase two.....

No comments:

Post a Comment