Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Thanksgiving, 2012 Homotoxicology style

Thanksgiving was at my brother and sister in laws new, beautiful house.  It was also with her family.  Let me just say that my sister in laws family is so unbelievably nice and amazingly friendly.  I was nervous though, because Kale can be loud, stimmy, destructive and just over the top to those who are not use to his everyday actions.  Well....Kale proved his old mom wrong yet again.  He was amazing this year on Thanksgiving....in my brother and sister in laws new house which he had never been to yet, among her loving and friendly family, he was amazing!  He sat AT the table with us, his family, and ate dinner.  I sat next to him, as he took his food that I had brought for him, out of his lunchbox and put it on his plate.  He sat and ate with us, as one big family.  I had tears in my eyes as we enjoyed Thanksgiving together, T.O.G.E.T.H.E.R.  Isn't that what Thanksgiving is all about?  Being with those we love and counting our many blessings?  Well.....this girl was speechless that day!  I was so very grateful!  I was grateful for my brother and sister in law for inviting us to be with her family.  I was grateful that Jaden had an amazing time with his cousins who adore him a ton!  I was grateful to have my mom and dad there along with Mikey and I.  Finally, I was grateful that my son sat with us, and enjoyed dinner.  It was a day to remember.....for sure! 

No comments:

Post a Comment